Angled Roof Drain
The main use of the drain is to be used as a wall
scupper for easy drainage through walls and pitched
roofs as well as the potential to be used as a vertical
drain in box gutters. The outlet is made of IGOM, a
compound of synthetic rubber.
- Right angled flange 140mm x 245mm with fastening holes.
- Outlet opening of 90mm x 90mm.
- Standard outlet length 500mm
- Accessories of 90° shoe and 1m extension pipes.
- Leaf/gravel guard.
- Installation should be carried out with 3° slope.