Commercial Flat Roofing Solutions
Flat Roofs For Commercial Property
Dear Company Owner,
We are here to keep you and your business watertight...
Well known buildings rely on EPDM rubber roofing such as Honda factories, Microsoft head quarters, Staples, Canary Wharf Tower, Paddington Railway Station, The Play House Theatre, schools, shopping centres, railway stations, hospitals and hundreds of thousands more commercial and residential properties.
The RubberBond FleeceBack EPDM proven membranes, distributed exclusively by Flex-R Ltd. create a rooftop that can withstand the most demanding and extreme weather conditions. With a full line of labour saving accessories available ensuring the projects are completed on time and in budget.
As a testament to the pure value and long-term performance advantages of the FleeceBack system, Carlisle selected FleeceBack to protect its own corporate facilities covering almost half a million square feet. With the low life cycle cost of our membranes the opportunity is hard to miss.
We can help you with choosing the best product and method for your roof leaving you with the time to run your business.
- No torches or asphalt are required, a flame, heat free safer installation for your property and staff.
- Low noise and odour application allowing your business to carry on uninterrupted
- Less weight on your roof than mod-bit 2-ply systems
- Larger rolls mean fewer seams, allowing for quicker installation
- Faster installation means less disruption for building occupants
- Year round application
- Whether its small or large flat roof a refurbishment or a new build we will be able to help you.
- Great Product, RubberBond FleeceBack is the industry leader with a 50 year proven history.
- APPROVED Contractors. There are over 400 trained and approved roofing contractors, within this we have specialist commercial contractors through out the UK & Ireland to give the best support and advise for your flat roof
- 20 year membrane warranty issued directly to you the building owner.
- EPDM is made from engineered polymers rather than leftover by-products
- Experienced Technical back up. Flex-R with Carlisle has over 50 years experience in providing all sorts of leaking flat roof solutions.
- Rest assured you are dealing with professional fully trained approved contractors and a proven product.
- After 50 years of empirical experience in field applications, EPDM has the roofing industry's longest average service life, thanks to:
- Greater resistance to ponding water, hail, UV damage and cyclical membrane fatigue
- Because EPDM is a single ply membrane, there is no concern with interply blisters
- High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion
- Flexibility in low temperatures
- Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire
- Restoration friendly
- Easy to install new roof penetrations at a later date e.g. air conditioning
Carlisle pioneered EPDM roofing membranes more than 50 years ago and has established a strong track record of superior product durability and long-term weather resistance. They have expanded that expertise and become the world's leading supplier of roofing membranes.
To date, Carlisle has produced over 10 billion square feet of roofing membrane including 160 million square feet of FleeceBack membrane, Carlisle's puncture resistant membrane introduced 18 years ago. EPDM is well known for its superior UV and ozone-weathering performance.
A recent study of aged EPDM showed that after 26 years of real world exposure, EPDM still retained excellent tensile strength, tear resistance and weathering resistance. EPDM just doesn't get brittle with age.
To maximise the design and aesthetics potential of your building, RubberBond roofing system can be used on a range of surfaces for warm and cold roof design, refurbishment or new build construction. And for green roofs or roof gardens/patios.
Typical Installations of RubberBond FleeceBack
Please contact us today to discuss your commercial flat roofing requirements.
You can reach us on 0800 037 1108 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, complete the form on our contact page.